Do you have cash flow problems? Do you have problems paying your VAT or PAYE? Do you struggle to finance new orders and to buy raw materials? Is your Bank being difficult? Do you want to launch a new product but just do not have the capital you need? Do you need larger premises but cannot get a commercial mortgage? Are you a start-up and need to find investment? Are you paying over the odds for your invoice discounting or factoring? These are just a few problems that demonstrate why you should be continually reviewing your funding needs and why you should attend this CPD training day.
During this Raising Finance for SMEs training day Peter Kelly and Alan Cottle will share their experiences with you .
The course will cover such topics as:
- The right questions to think about concerning funding issues and what information you need to prepare.
· The stages of growth that a company goes through and what are the best funding options for each stage.
· Debt funding and the types available including EFG loans, commercial loans, commercial mortgages, overdrafts and asset finance
· How to get the best Invoice Discounting or Factoring deal including special single trade funders and single invoice funders.
· Trade finance for manufacturing and importers
· Equity funding including Angels, Venture Trusts and VCs
· Funding for Companies in distress
· The common mistakes that everyone makes and how to avoid them.
At the end of the course you will be able to ask the right questions, gather the required information and decide on the best course of action.
The course is open to all including your colleagues and your clients
The cost is only £175 + VATRegistration is at 9:30 am for a 10am start and the day will finish at 4pm. There is a one hour lunch break and a coffee break in the morning.
The course will be held at the Greetham Valley Hotel Golf and Conference Centre,
Wood Lane, Greetham, Oakham, Rutland LE15 7SN
Telephone: (01780) 460444
To book a place for yourself and for your clients please contact either Peter Kelly, 01932 244810, email@example.com or Alan Cottle, 01225 782934, firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember the date: 21st June 2012
Here is some feedback from the previous funding workshops
‘A very informative day, lots of info and answers’
‘An excellent day’
‘A good and valuable day, thank you for your effort’
‘A very helpful course, met my aim of becoming more knowledgeable in my first funding conversation with clients’
‘I learned valuable knowledge that I can use when raising finance...... I expect to be in touch with you frequently.’
‘Clear and practical description and advice, definitely people I could work with’
‘Really useful day, invaluable’